Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Toothless Wonder Strikes Again!

I love that Aidan has lost his two front teeth on top! It is so absolutely adorable! I was so excited for them to come out that I actually bribed him. I know. As a parent I should not resort to bribing my children, but I couldn't help it. It is so cute for him to be toothless! I told him this summer as those top teeth started to loosen that I would give him a dollar in addition to the dollar the tooth fairy left him, if he would only get those teeth out before school started. He did get one out before school. I know you are thinking that is pure manipulation. I will have you know that it WAS really loose before it came out, thank you very much. Now, top tooth #2 is out, as well. I am sad that the his grown up teeth are already coming in, but, never fear, school pictures are next week. He will be forever memorialized in pure, unadulterated childhood innocence, as represented by toothlessness. I love it!
Here is the first tooth gone:




Here is top tooth #2 gone. Look at my little goober! He is so proud.:)



No comments: