Tuesday, May 27, 2008

There's a first time for everything

Okay. So by the encouragement of my friend, Amanda (who happens to be a very wise and wonderful person and blogger), I am starting my own blog. We'll see what comes of it, but my goal is to have a record of all the great (though not always exciting or happy) things that happen in my life. Along the way, Lord willing, we all keep learning and just keep loving--hence the title. I have such a fabulous hubby and wonderfully sweet, though stubborn, children. This is our life. So on that note...

Happy birthday today to that fabulous hubby of mine, Brad! He has reached the big 3-0 on this very day. I am so honored to call him my own. I am so proud of him for all the hard work that he does--the Lord has really blessed him with a strong work ethic. He's really hot, too. I'll add pictures later, but he's mine, already.

That's all for today. I'll introduce myself more next time. Enjoy!

No comments: