Thursday, January 29, 2009

When I Grow Up...

Breanna is a little singer. In fact, as I write this she is sitting with the headphones on singing kid songs. She also loves to help cook. She likes to sit on the counter and pour ingredients and stir. It only made sense, then, when she told us a couple days ago that she was going to be a singer-chef at church, specifically. This girl knows what she wants. When I was her age, I wanted to be a nurse. The only problem was that I didn't like needles, and I still don't. Obviously, that didn't work out. That's okay. I really do love being a Christian mommy, a business owner, volunteer (at church, Aidan's school, and La Leche League), wife, friend and painter. I think my time is pretty well filled. She can do what she wants. This is such an amazing country. That really can happen, provided the Lord doesn't return before she gets grown up. She did inform me the other day that she asked God to come into her tummy now. I think she did that so she could have communion at church. We're still working on that one. Precious are these memories.

No comments: