Friday, July 18, 2008

Tummy hurt

Yesterday we had to run to the store for a really quick trip. On the way, this is the conversation I overheard from the backseat...

Aidan: Breanna, when you ask God to come live in your heart he lives right here (motioning to heart).
Me: What, Aidan?
Aidan: I'm NOT talking to you, Mom. I'm talking to Breanna.
Me: Okay...
Aidan: Breanna, when you ask God to come live in your heart he lives right here.
Breanna: I don't want God to live in my heart.
Aidan: Why, Sissy?
Breanna: That would hurt my tummy if God poked into my heart.

This is the point I was trying not to laugh too loudly from the front seat. Just had to share that one. So Breanna doesn't quite get the whole "asking God to come into her heart" thing. We'll just keep working on her.

1 comment:

Miss Jen said...

Some times when God pokes around in my heart, what he finds can really make my tummy hurt quite a bit too. I feel you Breanna