Monday, June 9, 2008

Darn Taco Bell

So I'm new to this blogging thing, obviously. I hit one wrong button and erased my whole entry. Now, granted, it wasn't my most profound or fabulous entry, but still... Suffice it to say, I'm not going into the whole story again, but if I ever suggest eating at Taco Bell, just slap me up the side of the head. That's really the long and short of it. Well, now I'm out of time. I really need to go exercise for today and get ready to go paint. Enjoy your day!

OH! And thank you to my hubby for mowing the grass this morning. I was going to let it grow tall and go to seed to fill in the bare spots. AND thank you to my fabulous mother-in-law for riding to Denver with me on Saturday, so I didn't have to drive by myself. I know I am blessed with that one. I know a lot of people that can't say their mother-in-law is fabulous. Thank you, God!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

It's probably just as well. I love Taco Bell and don't want to hear bad stuff about it. I would prefer to be blissfully ignorant. Seriously...do NOT tell me anything bad. Hope you had a good anniversary celebration!

Jennille said...

The sad part is that I used to love TB, too! Apparently, it does not like me anymore, though. Bummer. The anniversary dinner & company was fabulous!

Miss Jen said...

Oh curse you blogging triangle. It also claimed the life of my blog too and my email to Amanda. Attempting to conjure it up can only bring heartache. Bravo to you for pushing through!