Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Something to chew on

I mentioned before that I am a child of God. THE GOD. NOT god, but God! So as a Christian, we attend church regularly to get fed, spiritually speaking, of course. This last couple weeks, the sermons have given me lots to chew on during the week. If you are interested in what I have been chewing on, check it our for yourself at www.efreechurch.org and click on the Sunday Morning Messages button. I am really excited that I figured out how to download them onto my new MP3 player, so now I can chew on them further--I know, enough already with the chewing thing. That's it for today. I know that some of you were there the first time, too, but repetition is definitely a good thing for me. Enjoy the messages!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

oooh! I feel the same way. Jim's sermon on Sunday was freaking incredible. How did we get so lucky at our church to have him as a pastor. So thoughtful, so wise, so humble. I love it.

Miss Jen said...

In complete agreement!!! I walked out of church a little dazed!!